This is hands-down one of the wittiest yet informative vids I have seen to date on marketing metrics and was voted no. 1 to watch on Quora. Nothing gets me more excited than short bursts of useful and practical information. AARRR! Take a look…
More Info on AARRR:
“AARRR” is about how to develop a model of your customer behavior, and then use conversion metrics / web analytics to assist your internet marketing & product management efforts.
The basic concept is based on 5 types of measurements of user behavior:
- A: Acquisition - where / what channels do users come from?
- A: Activation - what % have a “happy” initial experience?
- R: Retention - do they come back & re-visit over time?
- R: Referral - do they like it enough to tell their friends?
- R: Revenue - can you monetize any of this behavior?
source: 500 Startups
Sam Batsas is the Digital Marketing Manager of Beacon New Ventures, a new model marketing & venture capital partner currently expanding its footprint in the Asia Pacific region. With an office based in Singapore and another in Melbourne Australia, the business has a broad client portfolio both local and abroad across various categories.