This week we are revealing our pick of online resources on startup marketing. Firstly, it might be worth setting up an RSS Reader to keep up-to-date or if you’re feeling adventurous, try Australian startup 121Cast‘s SoundGecko app which converts any online article to audio format. You can even link this app to your RSS feed and have all your blogs read into your ears while commuting to work in the morning… the choice is yours.
Here’s our list of top blogs:
- Sean Ellis’ blog: http://startup-marketing.com/ has some solid ideas, read by millions
- http://www.abtests.com/ – see some real AB testing in action
- http://whichtestwon.com/ <- similar site, written by Anne of Marketing Sherpa
- http://www.softwarebyrob.com/ - Rob Walling of the MIcropreneur Academy has great thoughts
- http://okdork.com/ and http://blog.appsumo.com/ - Noah Kagan of Reward Level & AppSumo shows us how its done
If you’re on twitter make sure to follow Kiss Metrics, Hiten does a Stella job of indexing all the good marketing – related nuggets for for startups :http://twitter.com/#!/kis
Check out Optimizely has a good twitter stream as well (http://twitter.com/#!/optimizely)
Beacon New Ventures is a new model marketing & venture capital partner currently expanding its footprint in the Asia Pacific region. With an office based in Singapore and another in Melbourne Australia, the business has a broad client portfolio both local and abroad across various categories.